Nothing urgent and all things I can live without. Mainly about adding more “real life” no-brainier, easy to care for pieces that look neat and I can wear often.
- Slouchy pants (non-black): Since I love my black Banana Republic drapey pants so much, I see now that they offer them in a military olive/green. A color that I was thinking about a few months ago.
- Work pants: Could always use flat friendly and machine washable work pants. Non-ankle length and in neutral colors. Grey or beige/khaki would replace pairs that are still serviceable but I’m not crazy about the fit. I check my usual suspects H&M, Mango, Zara, etc… every now and again for these. BCBG seems to have some, but their sizing is so inconsistent and more than I want to spend anyway. I remember back in the day when I had 48595894 pairs of Express Editors, when they were my go-tos.
- Zara: So much long, oversized, machine washable goodness @ Zara. Waiting for sale time.
- White tees: both long and short sleeves for back ups and replacing ones that are pretty shabby. Target works best for me.
- Black jeans: my waxed ones are getting worse for wear and are too hot for the weather. I would consider just a plain black or another black wax.
- Black ankle boots: For those times I want to pretend like I can still survive wearing heels to work. Maybe around 3 to 3 ½ inches with a thicker heel (oh how the mighty have fallen!) I’d consider sizing up so I can wear socks and put a cushy insole in them.
Do you have any vague wants?