Earlier this year I added the final piece to my core YSL collection: the leopard Saint Tropez bag. My collection is Tom Ford era except for the 1st season Pilati shoes that I loved so hard.
- Purple suede tasseled loafer pumps (circa SS 2005)
- Teal velvet le smoking (circa FW 2003)
- Leopard silk scarf, used to have long tassels which I had every intention of cutting off. (fits in well with SS 2002)
- Red Mombasa bag (circa SS 2002)
- Tai Tai wedges in black and leopard and leopard Saint Tropez bag (Tom Ford finale circa FW 2004) I love how each panel echoes the Pagoda-esque touches of the oriental themed collection.
Do you collect any particular designers?